Let us pull up a chair as the dining room proudly presents – your dinner!
If you’ve been trying to snag a coveted Be Our Guest Dinner Reservation and was coming up empty, you may be in luck. Starting July 27, 2018, there will be some new French-Inspired dining options and they sound fancy! (Details on how to reserve a Reservation are below)
Appetizers will include:
- French Onion Soup
- Charred Octopus with citrus-laced fingerling potatoes
- Pickled hearts of palm and red pepper coulis
- Escargot with herb garlic butter and toasted gremolata
- selection of assorted meats and artisanal cheeses such as chicken liver pâté, chorizo sausage Manchego, and truffle tremor
Entrees will include:
- Grilled Center-Cut Filet Mignon with potato au gratin, Romano beans, Cipollini marmalade and a cherry-laced red wine reduction
- Smoked Black-Eye Pea Tortellini with roasted seasonal vegetables, tomato relish and basil-scented tomato water
- Poulet Rouge Chicken
- Saffron-Infused Seafood Bouillabaisse
- Roasted Lamb Chops
- Kurobuta Pork Tenderloins
There will also be some new desserts and kid’s menu items, but they’re not releasing those menu items just yet…
What is also yet to be released is what this will do to Pricing or Credits on the Disney Dining Plan. But, with menu items that sound this rich, I wouldn’t be surprised if the Dinner Reservations are changed from a 1 Table Service Credit to a 2 Table Service Credit Meal. As for now, it seems like the Lunch Menu is remaining the same, so here’s hoping that this will remain a Quick Service Meal.
Admittedly, I have no idea what any of these dishes are. They seem pretty fancy for a family who is happy with Kraft macaroni and cheese. But, I’m sort of interesting in trying the tortellini (provided I don’t find out that there’s actually any meat in there).