The brand new NBA Experience, in Disney Springs, if officially open after having its grand opening on August 12, 2019.
If you’re a basketball fan, you’re going to want to it out for yourself. Do you have what it takes to be in the NBA?
Tickets Are Now Available for NBA Experience at Disney Springs
Inspired by modern-day NBA arenas, this is the place to be for any aspiring NBA player.
With 13 interactive and hands-on activities, you feel what it’s like to be a real basketball star.
Blending Disney magic with the high-caliber action of the NBA and WNBA, you’re able to
- improve your shooting and dribbling skills
- have your photo taken (looking like a complete pro!) at one of the photo-ops
- feel like a top draft pick at one of the brand new immersive experiences that are waiting for you at NBA Experience.
13 Experiences To Look Forward To at NBA Experience
Get In The Game
- Dunk! – Challenge Your Skills “Above the Rim”
- Demonstrate your dunking skills
- Watch for a photo op to show off your skills
- Shoot! – Beat the Clock, Bring Home the Win
- Step on the court and show off your skills while a virtual crowd cheers you on.
- Dribble – Bounce that B-Ball…”Show-off”
- Grab a ball and let the coach take you through the drills to assess your basketball skills.
- This challenge is designed for novices and experts alike.
- Slingshot – Score, Score, Score!
- Using a large slingshot, you’ll shoot the ball through hoops of varying heights.
- Arcade Area
- B-Ball Games Up-Close and Personal: Beat the clock as your basketball skills are put to the test
- Pop-A-Shot: Series of Pop-A-Shot arcade games include static hoops and hoops that move side to side.
- NBA 2K, NBA Live and NBA Playgrounds: Test your skills with the latest immersive video games of the NBA
Make Smart Moves
- Combine – Stand out from the Crowd
- Explore the science behind the sport
- Get real-time feedback on your performance to see how you measure up to NBA or WNBA players.
- Trivia – Get your Brain in the Game
- Test your knowledge of the NBA
- Race the clock with up to 24 other players.
- Champions – That Winning Feeling
- Relive the NBA and WNBA’s rich history in the Hall of Champions, from buzzer-beaters to championship victories.
- Replay – Be the Ref!
- Do you have what it takes to make the right call? You’ll earn points with every correct call you make. But, most importantly, you gain bragging rights for being a good as the pros.
- 2 custom-made theaters showing new, short films.
- Be connected to the game through immersive storytelling and unique visual and audio methods.
Enjoy Insider Access
- Draft – The Number One Pick is…You!
- Have you ever wanted to know what it’s like to be drafted into the NBA? It’s your chance to experience one of the biggest moments in a player’s life.
- Players – Inside the Player Sanctuary
- Enter locker room, where you explore current team rosters, records and highlights from the season.
- Trophy Moments in Hall of Champions
- Have your own championship moment with a league MVP trophy to hold high and proud for a thrilling photo op.
- You’ll also be surrounded by photos and video clips from some of the greatest championship moments in NBA history.
- $34 (plus tax) for guests ages 10 and older
- $29 (plus tax) for children ages 3-9
Tickets are required for anyone who walks through the front door, whether of not you plan on participating in any of the experiences.
Tickets are valid through December 31, 2020 .
Important Information to Know about NBA Experience
- Tickets are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, and void if altered.
- Tickets are valid for one-time access only. Unfortunately, there is no re-entry if you leave the building for any reason.
- Proper attire, including shoes and shirts, must be worn at all times.
- Guests under age 14 must be accompanied by a Guest age 14 or older to enter the NBA Experience.
- A waiver must be signed by all Guests, or signed by an adult for Guests ages 17 and younger, prior to participating in any of the NBA Experience activities.
- There is no timed entry, so purchase your tickets and go at your convenience, before December 31, 2020.
- There will be both interactive and hands-on experiences, so there is something for everyone to enjoy.