After much anticipation, Jaleo and Pepe By José Andrés are open in Disney Springs.
Both locations are quickly becoming fan favorites in Disney Springs for their delicious food and creative dishes.
Jaleo And Pepe By José Andrés Open In Disney Springs
Located on the West Side of Disney Springs, Jaleo is the brand new Table Service Restaurant.
Inspire by childhood stories and his childhood in Spain, Chef Jose Andres creates fun and tasty dishes that remind him of his past.
Where else would you find your meal plated in a shoe? Of course, it’s not a real show. But, it’s this level of uniqueness that is quickly making Jaleo a “must do” in Disney Springs.
But, the stories aren’t the only things that has been brought over from Spain. Many dishes on the menu are family favorites that remind him of home.
There are many great items on the menu. However, their popular dishes include:
- Embutidos – Cured ibérico ham, pork chorizo, and spreadable cured sausage
- Quesos – Cheese from cow, goat, and sheep’s milk
- Paellas – Prepared to order and presented tableside
- Gazpacho estilo Algeciras – Classic chilled Spanish soup made with tomatoes, cucumbers, and peppers
- Ensalada de coles de bruselas con albaricoques, manzanas y jamón serrano – Dish of warm Brussels sprouts salad with apricots, apple, and serrano ham
- Ensalada de remolacha con citricos – Salad of red beets, citrus, Valdeón cheese, and pistachios with sherry dressing
- Croquetas de pollo – Traditional chicken fritters
- Aceitunas modernas y clásicas – ‘Ferran Adrià’ liquid olives and gordal olives stuffed with piquillo pepper and anchovy
- Tortilla de patatas clásica – Traditional Spanish omelette with potatoes and onions
- Puntillitas salteadas con alubias – Sautéed baby squid from southern Spain with white beans
- Vieiras con salsa de piñones – Seared scallops with pine nut sauce, raisins, and PX reduction
- Gambas a la Zahara – Buttery, garlicky head-on shrimp prepared tableside
If you’d like to check out their full menu, it’s located on Jaleo’s website,
There is also great news for Guests who have purchased a Disney Dining Plan. Jaleo does participate in Disney Dining, so you’re able to use your Table Service credits at this location.
Of course, dining reservations are highly recommended due to the popularity of this Restaurant.
Pepe by José Andrés
If you’re in the mood for some lighter bites, or a less expensive option, Pepe by Jose Andres is located adjacent to the Jaleo entrance.
This Quick Service location is based on his famed food truck from Washington DC.
Menu items at Pepe include sandwiches, gazpacho, seasonal salads and refreshing sangría.
Just like Jaleo, Pepe also participates in Disney Dining. Quick Service Dining Credits are accepted at this location.