Simply named, the Star Wars Guided Tour is an all-access tour perfect for any Star Wars fan.
This private tour gives you behind-the-scenes information, as well as VIP treatments that only Disney can provide.
Star Wars Guided Tour at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Star Wars Guided Tour Itinerary
Two amazing Tour Guides will entertain you as you make your way around Hollywood Studios.
You’ll receive the VIP treatment for a number of Star Wars related activities.
- 2 live stage shows—Star Wars: A Galaxy Far, Far Away and March of the First Order from a reserved viewing area
- March with the Storm Troopers in the March of the First Order!
- Children, ages 4 – 12, are automatically enrolled in Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple
- Front of the line access to Star Tours – The Adventures Continue
- Lunch at Backlot Express – included in the cost of your Ticket
- Front of the line meet and greet with Star Wars Characters
- View replica props, models, concept art and artifacts at Star Wars Launch Bay
- Screening of the movie, Star Wars: Path of the Jedi
- Take a souvenir of your tour home with you to commemorate your adventures
For whatever reason, this private Tour doesn’t seem to have a continuous schedule. So, if you’re interested in attending one of these Guided tours, be sure to check Disney’s Special Events and Tours before finalizing any travel plans.
Currently, this Tour will cost you $99 per person, including tax.
There is also a 15% off discount if you are an Annual Passholder, DVC Member, or Disney Visa cardholder.
While the price may seem it bit high, it’s one of the more reasonably priced Tours.
Other more expensive Tours don’t provide lunch or provide souvenirs to take home. So, considering everything you get with this Tour, the price really does seem reasonably price.
Of course, this price doesn’t include the cost of your admission into Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
Spaces are limited, so reservations are highly recommended. These can be made by calling (407) 939-7529 or contacting your Disney Travel Agent.
The Tour starts at about 8AM, but you should arrive at Hollywood Studios at least 15 minutes early. During check in, you will also order your lunch from Backlot Express.
If you don’t have a child attending the Jedi Training Academy, you may leave the tour after the 12:30 pm Star Wars: A Galaxy Far, Far Away Stage Show.
The tour officially ends after the 1:10 pm Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple.
Benefits of Booking the Star Wars Guided Tour
- Skip the lines! This is perfect for those peak seasons!
- Avoid the mad dash in the beginning of the day to sign your child up for the Jedi Training Academy
- March with the Stormtroopers!
- Reserved area for Stage Shows.
- Food at Backlot Express