Are you trying to plan a trip to Walt Disney World trip for 2024? We all know that planning early and booking early is a good thing. It gives you time to plan out all the things you want to have a fantastic vacation. But, it also helps you get ahead of the crowd and secure those things before they’re sold out. Lets face it…it’s Disney, so things WILL sell out.
The problem is this…Disney had not yet released their package prices for 2024 yet.
Bummer! How can you start planning or saving for a vacation if you don’t know how much the trip is going to cost in the first place?
Well, my first recommendation is to get a on a Watch List.
Get On Our 2024 Walt Disney World Watch List
Just like any good company, we like to plan ahead.
And having been in this business for a little time now, I can tell you that we’re going to see next year’s packages come out in early summer. The exact date is still unknown. But, that’s why the Watch List exists.
By getting on the Watch List, you’re going to get top priority. Every year, I work through the Watch List first. So, you get top choice for the package you want at the price point you want.
What To Expect
We’ve dedicated a whole post to what you should expect when you work with a Travel Agent. So, it would be pretty redundant to repeat myself.
But, we value SERVICE over simply just BOOKING your trip.
Thanks to the internet, anyone can book a trip. It’s not that hard. But, it’s everything else that is confusing, frustrating, and overwhelming.
Prior to moving to Houston and becoming a Travel Agent, I lived and worked in Upstate NY as a teacher and caregiver. Nothing made me happier than watching a young child go from frustration to successfully doing the thing that made them frustrated in the first place.
So, that’s the approach I take when it comes to planning vacations.
Yes, I’m going to book your vacation. But, WE are going to plan your vacation. I use the planning process as a way to teach you the tools you’ll need to navigate the Parks like a pro.
I could do all of the work and you can go off on your vacation with everything planned out and booked for you. After all, I’m one of those crazy people who thinks putting together Disney vacations is fun!
But, the Clients I want to work with are those who want to be a part of the process. Why? Because what happens when the realization hits that you’re going to miss your dining reservation? Or what will you do when your toddler is having a meltdown because they’re hungry and the only thing they want to eat is at a Quick Service place with a line out the door?
Of course, I can (and have) taken care of situations just like this. But, in the moment, how stressed out are you? And, in your heart of hearts, do you wish you knew how to do it yourself?
We really want you to have the best and most magical trip ever! So, here’s a few things that you can do to help your Travel Agent out.
- Share as much as you can
- You don’t have to have all the answers. We help you figure that out. But, even telling us how much your 5 year old LOVES Princesses can be a great detail to know.
- How this helps: There are Resorts at the Value, Moderate, and Deluxe level that have Princess theming. So, that automatically reduces the number of Resorts we could be considering.
- Have a budget in mind
- Whether or not you like to admit it, you know how much you’re willing to spend on a vacation.
- How this helps: Think of it this way… If you got a proposal for a $5000 vacation, would that be a deal breaker? How much would that number have to drop before you feel comfortable putting down a deposit? Or are you ok with the price, but realize that spending a little bit more would turn an almost perfect trip into an amazing vacation?
- Tell us your expectations
- There’s a reason people think it’s so easy to book vacations. It’s because you already know what you like. But, since we don’t know you, Travel Agents need some extra information to help us curate the perfect itinerary for you.
- How this helps: Depending on Guest count, if you ask for a $3000 vacation, you’re likely going to get a Quote for Disney’s Value Resorts. But, knowing that you’re expecting additional amenities with a quieter atmosphere tells me that we need to look off-property. We have all sorts of deals with suppliers. So, we can recommend great places off-property that better fits your expectations.
Have questions? Feeling anxious? Don’t know where to start? That’s where we step in.
We know what to do, and more importantly, what NOT to do. We’ve done the training, we’ve made the mistakes, and have learned from them, And that’s what makes us the perfect people to help you.
From perfectly curated itineraries to direct access to your Travel Professional, our goal is to take the stress out of planning your vacation.
Simply fill out whichever form works better for you, and we’ll discuss your options.
This post contains affiliate links. By providing these links, we may receive a small commission when you purchase items through these links. This does not come at an additional cost to you, nor does it provide us with any of your information. These commissions, however small, help small businesses, such as Explore With Catherine, stay afloat. So, THANK YOU!