From August 29 – November 2, 2019, three of the four Disney Theme Parks will be participating in Extra Extra Magic Hours.
Each day, Guests have the opportunity to enjoy the Parks in at least one of the four Theme Parks, either before or after the scheduled operating hours.
Extra Extra Magic Hours This Fall – Including Galaxy’s Edge!
Days and Times
- Hollywood Studios
- Hollywood Studios will open at 6 AM for ALL GUESTS between August 29 and 31. There will be no Extra Extra Magic Hours on these days.
- Between September 1 and November 2, 2019, Parks will be open from 6 – 9 am and will include Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, Toy Story Land attractions, and more.
- Animal Kingdom
- Parks will be open from 7 – 8 am
- Magic Kingdom
- Parks will be open from 7 – 8 am.
- Attractions in Fantasyland and Tomorrowland will be open
- Epcot will not be participating. Extra Magic Hours will continue to be available on select days.
A complete listing of Park Hours can also be found on Disney’s Website.
How does it work?
To gain entry into the Theme Parks, you must show you are staying at one of Walt Disney World’s Resort Hotels. This can be done by scanning your Magic Band at the Park entrance.
Other participating Resorts include:
- Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotels
- Shades of Green
- Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels
- Four Seasons Resort Orlando
- Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek
- Waldorf Astoria Orlando
Additional tickets or reservations are not require to enjoy this benefit. And there is no cost, other than the cost of your Theme Park Ticket.
Since a Theme Park Admission as required for entry, you will only have access to the same Park you enjoyed the Extra Extra Magic Hours Benefit.
Guests interested in visiting one of the other Theme Parks in the same day will have to purchase a Park Hopper or Park Hopper Plus Ticket.