What if I told you that discounted tickets were available to the hottest After Hours Events at Disney?
The Holiday season is the most magical time of the year. So, why not spend it at the happiest or most magical places on earth?
If you’ve been to Disney parties in the past, you probably already know that the earlier you attend (date-wise), the better the price will be.
Disney prices their tickets according to popularity.
So, if you don’t mind celebrating the Holidays in early to mid November, you will spend much less than Guests attending these After Hours Events in December.
Walt Disney World
Disney Very Merriest After Hours Event Hours
This year’s festivities are different from past years. First of all, it’s being treated as a special After Hours Event vs the normal Holiday Parties. Hence, this is most likely why the prices are higher this year than seen during Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Parties.
After Hours Events also tend to be shorter and have fewer crowds. Again, another reason explaining why the festivities will not start taking place until 9PM, giving Guests 4 Hours of fun in the Magic Kingdom.
However, Guests with After Hour Tickets will be allowed entry into Magic Kingdom at 7PM (for a total of 6 hours). This is a change over the usual Christmas Parties, which let Guests get into the Park at 4PM for a 7PM Party.
- Mickey’s Once Upon A Christmastime Parade – It’s not Christmas without seeing the Toy Soldiers marching down Main Street USA. Also, keep an eye out for Santa.
- Minnie’s Wonderful Christmastime /fireworks Show – Fireworks are back at the Magic Kingdom. So, be sure not to miss the Christmas overlay.
- Club Tinsel Dance Party – Tomorrowland is the place for all of your Dance Party Fun.
- Character Experiences – Met and Greets are not yet back. But, that doesn’t mean that your favorite Disney pals won’t be there.
- Complimentary Snacks and Beverages – Snacks like ice cream, popcorn, and select beverages are included in the cost of your admission. There are carts stationed throughout the Park handing out treats.
- Holiday Treats and Specialty Eats – Holiday-themed treats are available for purchase throughout the Park. This includes items that are not available during regular park Hours.
- A Magic Snowfall – Snow, better known as “Snoap,” falls on Main Street USA, even during the hottest nights.
Regular Priced Tickets VS Discounted Tickets
|WDW General Ticket|
Price (Tax Included)
|Discounted Tickets |
through Undercover Tourist
|Monday, November 8||$201.29||$192.03|
|Tuesday, November 9||$179.99||$171.71|
|Thursday, November 11||$179.99||$171.71|
|Friday, November 12||$201.29||$192.03|
|Sunday, November 14||$201.29||$192.03|
|Tuesday, November 16||$179.99||$171.71|
|Thursday, November 18||$179.99||$171.71|
|Friday, November 19||$201.29||$192.03|
|Sunday, November 21||$243.89||$232.67|
|Tuesday, November 23||$243.89||$232.67|
|Sunday, November 28||$222.59||$212.35|
|Tuesday, November 30||$222.59||$212.35|
|Thursday, December 2||$222.59||$212.35|
|Friday, December 3||$243.89||$232.67|
|Sunday, December 5||$222.59||$212.35|
|Tuesday, December 7||$222.59||$212.35|
|Thursday, December 9||$222.59||$212.35|
|Friday, December 10||$243.89||$232.67|
|Sunday, December 12||$222.59||$212.35|
|Tuesday, December 14||$222.59||$212.35|
|Thursday, December 16||$222.59||$212.35|
|Friday, December 17||$243.89||$232.67|
|Sunday, December 19||$265.19||$265.19|
|Tuesday, December 21||$265.19||$265.19|
Official information can be found on Walt Disney World’s website.
Disney Merriest Nites Hours
The festivities will take place from 8PM to 12AM. However, Guests with Disney Merriest Nites Tickets are allowed entry into Disneyland starting at 5PM (for a total of 7 hours).
- A Christmas Fantasy Parade – It’s the parade you know and love. Don’t miss your favorite Disney characters, along with prancing reindeer, marching toy soldiers, dancing gingerbread cookies, and Santa.
- A Magic Snowfall – As someone who grew up in the north, it’s not Christmas without “snow”.
- Themed Photo Ops – Get the phones ready because you’ll want these pics.
- Unlimited Disney PhotoPass Digital Downloads – Save your money and download all the pictures you want.
- Themed Menu Items – This is the best place to get all of your Holiday favorites, like hot chocolate and cookies .
- Live Bands and Dance Parties
Disney Merriest Nites After Hours Event Dates
|Dates and Times||General Ticket|
Price (Before Tax)
|Discounted Tickets |
through Undercover Tourist
|Thursday, November 11||$175||TBD|
|Tuesday, November 16||$165||TBD|
|Tuesday, November 30||$165||TBD|
|Tuesday, December 7||$165||TBD|
|Thursday, December 9||$165||TBD|
Tickets are not yet available
Tickets will be available for purchase on September 14, 2021 – no earlier than 9 am PT.
Official information can be found on Disneyland’s website.
Undercover Tourist is a Third Party Vendor. But, they’re 100% the real deal. They are Authorized Disney Ticket Sellers, so what you receive are authentic Disney tickets.
Not only do I represent them professionally, I have purchased tickets for my own private vacations with no problem. Their claims are all true.
As a customer who chose to receive my tickets via email, they came exactly when they claimed they would. They also easily linked to My Disney Experience.
Travel Agent or not, I am always looking for ways to save money on my family’s vacations. So, if you’re looking for a way to maximize savings, this is the way to do it.
The only downside is that you will have to link the tickets to My Disney Experience yourself. If you’re familiar with My Disney Experience , this is super easy to do. But, if you’re unfamiliar with how it works (or Disney planning in general), this may not be the best option for you.
Whether or not you purchase tickets through them, you should download their free Undercover Tourist App.
Purchasing Tickets Through A Travel Agent
If you need a little extra help linking your tickets or have questions about Disney fter Hours Events, purchasing through a Travel Agent who specializes in Disney is the best choice.
Every year, I get emails from Guests asking for tickets for sold out events. Travel Agents pull tickets from the same system Walt Disney World and Disneyland uses. So, as much as I love performing miracles, once a Party sells out, there’s nothing I can do.
Whether or not you purchase a Disney Vacation Package through me, you get the same level of customer service that I provide to all of my Clients.
Interested in learning more “tidbits” about being a Disney Travel Agent? Check out What A Disney Travel Agent Doesn’t Tell You (But Probably Should).
Ready to book your magical vacation?
Planning a trip can be overwhelming. Don’t do it alone. Get a helping hand.
This post contains affiliate links. By providing these links, we may receive a small commission when you purchase items through these links. This does not come at an additional cost to you, nor does it provide us with any of your information. These commissions, however small, help small businesses, such as Explore With Catherine, stay afloat. So, THANK YOU!