Over the next few weeks, Disney is revealing information on reservations and helpful tips to help their Guests make the most of this exciting new adventure.
Guests have been waiting years for Galaxy’s Edge to open, so Disney wants to make sure that everything runs as smoothly as possible.
What Disney Wants You To Know about the Galaxy’s Edge Reservations
Requirements to enter Star Wars : Galaxy’s Edge
- Valid Disneyland Park Admission Ticket
- A Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Reservation between May 31 and June 23, 2019
- These are Free!
- THERE WILL BE NO STANDBY LINE to get into Galaxy’s Edge during the Reservation Period.
Getting your Star Wars Reservation
- You must be staying at one of the 3 Disneyland Resort Hotels
- Disneyland Resort Hotel Guests will automatically get Reservations. Emails will be coming from either Disney or your Travel Agent (if you used one) with your date and time. So keep and eye out for that.
- If you cancel your Hotel Reservation, you will also lose your reservation into Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
- Reservations for non-Disneyland Resort Hotel Guests will open on May 2, 2019.
- Specific details will not be released until 8 AM PST. You may begin booking your Reservations at 10 AM PST the same day.
- Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run has a height requirement of 38″
- Reservations are made on the Disneyland App or Disneyland.com.
- Reservations will go extremely fast, so have everything you need ahead of time to make the process as smooth as possible. This includes making sure your Disney account is active.
- Unfortunately, Disney is telling Travel Agents that we aren’t allowed to make these Reservations for you. You will have to make your own.
- Access to certain experiences in the land are subject to capacity and other factors. Please be patient with Cast Members.