Fall is coming and that can only mean one thing…Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party Tickets are for sale!
But, as much as I love the Halloween Parties, it can be a pretty big blow to your wallet.
That’s why I am always looking for ways to save on my Disney vacations.
Discounts on 2019 Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party Tickets
2019 Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party Dates
- August: 16, 20, 23, 27, 30
- September: 2, 6, 8, 10, 13, 15, 17, 20, 22, 24, 27, 29
- October: 1, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10, 11, 14, 15, 17, 18, 20, 21, 24, 25, 27, 29, 31
- November: 1
- Official Party Time is 7PM through 12AM (Party ticket will gain you access into the Magic Kingdom as early as 4PM) At 6PM, all non-party Guests will be urged to start making their way to the exits.
- All Guests must follow Disney’s Costume Guidelines
- Special Treats are given out all night long.
- Have food allergies? Special Allergy-friendly treats are also available. Ask a Cast Member where you can receive your special teal Allergy bag.
- We don’t have any food allergies, so we don’t have experience with this. Check out Touring Plans for a first-hand account using this Allergy-friendly option.
- You will experience special characters (Jack Skellington and Sally, Seven Dwarfs), special fireworks, Stage Shows, and a Parade that is only available during the Parties.
- There are no Fastpasses available. However, you won’t even miss them. Throughout the years, we only ever see 7 Dwarfs Mine Train have a line, at just 30 minutes long. The only other ride that rivaled that was Space Mountain, last year, when they decided to turn out the lights for the Party.
- In 2018, Disney announced special overlays on 3 rides for the Party
- Special lighting and music on the Mad Tea Party
- Special interactive pirates in a search for “Gunpowder Pete” on Pirates of the Caribbean
- Special soundtrack and and all lights were turned off on Space Mountain
Saving money on Party Tickets
Go early in the season
It may seem strange to be going to a Halloween Party in August or September. But, you save a significant amount of money by going early.
We have always gone between the beginning to middle of September. We experience the same Party for much less money than Guests who attend closer to Halloween.
Purchase tickets ahead of time through Walt Disney World and your Travel Agent
When you book at least one day in advance, you save up to $10 off of your Ticket Price (except October 31, 2019).
Just by purchasing them before your Party day, you get an automatic discount.
Many dates WILL sell out, giving you another reason to purchase early.
Undercover Tourist is a trusted partner of the Walt Disney World Resort.
Aside from the tickets purchased right from Walt Disney World, Undercover Tourist is the only retailer I trust purchasing tickets through.
With Undercover Tourist, the price you see is the price you pay. All tax and shipping are included in the cost!
Vacation coming up soon? You can choose to have your tickets emailed to you. Just remember to link your tickets to My Disney Experience as soon as you receive them.
Brand new in 2019, Guests who plan on attending multiple Halloween Parties have the option of purchasing the Party Pass.
Tickets cost $299 per person (plus tax) and enables Guests to attend every single Party (except Halloween night).
While it does seem like a hefty price to pay, it’s a great money saver for Guests who attend multiple Halloween Parties per year.
This post contains affiliate links. By providing these links, we may receive a small commission when you purchase items through these links. This does not come at an additional cost to you, nor does it provide us with any of your information. These commissions, however small, help small businesses, such as Explore With Catherine, stay afloat. So, THANK YOU!