If you’re like me, Festival of the Lion King is a MUST DO!
There are some awesome shows in Walt Disney World, but this one takes the cake! Between the amazing singers, the dancers, the acrobatics, and of course, Lion King characters, this is the show I anticipate seeing the most.
Because I’m a big fan of the show, I am so excited for the Brand New Dining Packages, featuring Festival of the Lion King.
Tier II: ($74/adult and $29/child ages 3-9)
- 2 Table Service Credits may also be used for Tier II only
- Lunch or dinner at Tiffins Restaurant on Discovery Island
- 3 Course Meal – one appetizer, one entree, one dessert, your choice of wine, beer, or non-alcoholic beverage
- Special vouchers for priority reserved VIP seating at Festival of the Lion King
- Commemorative Cast Photo
Tier I: ($99/adult and $49/child ages 3-9)
- Everything in Tier II PLUS
- Unique safari tour through the African Outback, escorted by a special guide who will provide interesting information about the land and its 34 wildlife species
Reservations are available NOW!
The Festival of the Lion King Signature Dining Packages will be available daily between August 13 – November 21, 2018.
As with all Table Service offerings, space is limited and reservations are highly recommended! Reservations can be made made online through My Disney Experience (Tier II and Tier I Direct Links). Reservations are also available through your Travel Agent and by calling (407) WDW-DINE.