Anyone who has ever attended one of these ticketed events will tell you just how amazing the experience was. Tickets are limited, which means that you are able to ride everything you want with little to no wait! And if you’ve ever been to the Magic Kingdom on any Peak day, then you know just how special you feel when you get the chance to walk onto any ride.
“Disney After Hours” Dates For Magic Kingdom
- Thursday, June 28, from 10 p.m.-1 a.m.
- Saturday, June 30, from 10 p.m.-1 a.m.
- Saturday, July 7, from 10 p.m.-1 a.m.
- Monday, July 9, from 10 p.m.-1 a.m.
- Saturday, July 14, from 10 p.m.-1 a.m.
- Saturday, July 21, from 10 p.m.-1 a.m.
- Saturday, July 28, from 10 p.m.-1 a.m.
- Saturday, August 4, from 10 p.m.-1 a.m.
- Saturday, August 11, from 10 p.m.-1 a.m.
- Thursday, August 30, from 9 p.m.-12 a.m.
- Thursday, September 20, from 9 p.m.-12 a.m.
Just like other Ticketed Events, although the actual “Party” doesn’t begin until 9 – 10PM, Cast Members will start letting Guests in at 7 PM, giving you an additional 2 – 3 hours in the Park (and maximizing that ticket price).
Related Post: Extra “Extra Magic Hours” Coming this Spring And Summer
How much are these magical tickets?
Advanced purchase priced at $119 plus tax. If you wait to purchase your tickets until the day of, the price is $124 plus tax.
Have you ever been to one of these After Hours Parties?
As always, if you have any questions about this event or any others (including purchasing these tickets), just send us an email and we will get back to you ASAP!