Are you planning on going on a Disney Cruise, but fear that you don’t have enough to put down for the deposit? Not to fear, from now through February 15, 2018, you are only required to put down 50% of the deposit normally due to book your cruise.
This does not lessen the cost of your cruise, it just gives you more time to save up the money. So long as the full amount is paid in full by the time the final payment is due, you can go on planning your cruise with no problems.
Who qualifies for this Half Deposit offer?
- Guests must book their cruise between December 21, 2017 and February 15, 2018
- Only cruises of 7 nights or longer apply
- You must have the 50% deposit to put down at the time of booking
- Applies to guests sailing between June 23, 2018 and May 31, 2019
- Not valid on categories with restrictions (IGT, OGT, VGT), suites or Concierge-level staterooms.
- Unfortunately, this offer cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.
If you have any questions regarding this offer or any other offer, please contact your Travel Agent.