There’s nothing quite like Halloween in the Disney Parks. The smells, the music, the decor, and Guests walk around in Halloween Costumes is something I look forward to each year.
The problem is that many costumes are simply too hot to be worn all day in the Parks. And others are so elaborate, they’re too hard to get in and out of attractions.
Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party has been cancelled for 2020. But, the Parks are less crowded, brand new Room Discounts are out, and you can wear your Halloween Costume all day!
Could this be the best year in the Parks for Halloween?
Halloween Costume Ideas For Children
These soft Disney Inspired dresses are perfect Halloween costumes for the Parks. They’re soft, they’re lightweight, and they have less “poof” than many of the Disney princess dresses seem to have.
But, I’m most impressed by how many dresses there is to choose from. Aside from the standard Disney Princesses, there are:
- Star Wars characters like Rey, Chewy, BB-8, R2D2, and Darth Vader
- The Incredibles
- Mickey and 2 different Minnie Mouse dresses
- Toy Story (including Bo Peep and Forky)
- …and more
Character themed t-shirts are the only way we know how to dress up for Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party.
If you’re going to be walking around the Parks all day, you may as well be comfortable. Throw on a comfy t-shirt, some matching shorts, and you’ve got yourself a Halloween Costume that’s truly Park-worthy.
- Mix it up in the Parks with this Avengers 4-Pack
- Or make it easy on yourself and get a complete Avengers outfit (includes shirt and shorts)
- Perhaps you have a little princess who doesn’t like to wear dresses. These Princess Dress inspired t-shirts are the perfect solution.
- You may earn yourself a few more Wilderness Explorer badges with this Russell shirt
Is there anything cuter than a baby in a costume? I didn’t think so. But, if there’s one thing that I’ve learned since having kids is that you don’t need a big elaborate Halloween Costume. Sometimes a super cute onesie is the perfect way to go.
- 5-pack of Pixar Pals for those inevitable outfit changes
- Or perhaps you prefer a 5-pack of Disney Princess
- Mickey and Donald Duck Pack – because no one can choose just one
- “Baby” Fett and “Baby”-8 Halloween Costumes for the cutest babies in the Galaxy
- Dress up your littlest heroes in Thor, Spider Man, The Hulk, Captain America onesies
Halloween Costume Ideas For Women
What’s more appropriate to wear to a Disney Park than a tank top that is made to sweat in?
I wouldn’t call myself athletic. But, every single time these tank tops come across my Pinterest Feed, I can’t help but look at them. Not only are they adorable, every single item on their site is Disney inspired.
I could definitely come up with an entire Halloween costume with these tank tops. But, they’re great any time of the year.
Love a deal as much as I do? Simply click this link or enter ExploreWithCatherine at checkout and you’ll get 10% off your purchase!
Just like the girls’ Princess Inspired Dresses, sometimes the best option is also the easiest. A simple sundress is perfect for those hot Disney Park days.
- The thing I love the best about this adorable Minnie Mouse dress is that it has pockets!
- This Ursula dress would be the perfect option for when you’re feeling villainous.
- Perhaps it’s just me, but wearing this Moana dress would make me want to sing all day long.
- It’s not Halloween without Nightmare Before Christmas’ Sally. Not only can you dress up like Sally, you can accessorize with this Sally stitches choker
I’m not really a fan of dresses anyway. But, even if I was, I would still opt for a character t-shirt over a dress.
My family loves taking advantage of the shorter lines during Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party. So, easily getting in and out of the attractions is top priority.
- This Nightmare Before Christmas’ Sally shirt is perfect. Top it off with this Loungefly Sally bow headband and you’ve got a complete Halloween Costume.
- Or you could dress up as Jack Skellington, the Pumpkin king, himself.
- I love a good Disney princess themed shirt. And this Belle shirt is no different.
- Perhaps it’s because my brother used to wear his Toy Story costumes around the house year round. But, it’s not Halloween without mentioning Jessie and Woody Halloween Costumes.
How have I never known that a Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party shirt was a thing? Is there anything more perfect than a Disney Parks Specific costume?
- Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party Cast Member
- We wants the Redhead! Or perhaps you’ll want Redd’s Pirate outfit from Pirates of the Caribbean
- Try not to speed off too fast when you wear this Test Track Cast Member shirt
Halloween Costume Ideas For Men
I may have gone a little overboard with the Character Themed shirts. But, that just goes to show how many amazing shirts are out there.
- What can I say, except you’re welcome for showing you this awesome Maui shirt.
- Match this awesome Prince Adam (AKA the Beast) shirt with the Belle shirt above, and you’ve got an amazingly comfortable couple’s Halloween Costume.
- Yoo hoo! It’s an adorable Oaken shirt
- Try on this Flynn Rider shirt, if you think you got the smolder for it.
- This has got to be the most unique Slinky Dog shirt I’ve ever seen.
You can’t go wrong with any of these Disney Parks shirts. You never know, even your most stubborn guy will enjoy wearing these.
- Welcome, foolish mortals, to the Haunted Haunted Mansion Ghost Host shirt
- Bring out the corny jokes becauses you’ll need them when you’re wearing this Jungle Cruise shirt
- Thanks for dropping in and looking at this awesome Tower of Terror Cast Member shirt
Ready to book your vacation?
This post contains affiliate links. By providing these links, we may receive a small commission when you purchase items through these links. This does not come at an additional cost to you, nor does it provide us with any of your information. These commissions, however small, help small businesses, such as Explore With Catherine, stay afloat. So, THANK YOU!